Important Announcement! Pukekohe Tasman Revival lives on!
We are pleased to be able to confirm a re-scheduled date for the Sunday of Tasman Revival Pukekohe (BMW Race Driver Series – Round 4).
The new date is Saturday 13th March and is subject to a few conditions:
The 13th March will run as a continuation of Tasman Revival, ie, Qualifying and Race One will be taken into consideration when setting the grids, and so will entry fees already paid.
*******If you’re unable to make this re-scheduled date, please ensure you let us know so we can scratch you off the grid. More information will be circulated closer to the time.
As this is a continuation from Saturday, 27th February, no new entries will be taken for this event.
Thanks to HRC Events who are able to accommodate us in this current Covid-19 climate.
With COVID level 1, we will be able to run the event without too many restrictions but it does rely on people being sensible and taking precautions. Please DO NOT ATTEND if you are feeling unwell. A quick email or text to let us know that you are unwell is all that is required.
Below is a schedule for the day – with a 10am on track time, Paddock Layout and Garage allocations. We had to plan the meeting around still being at Level 2 so the paddock areas may seem a bit strange – but they work….
• Gates will be open from 7am and security will be checking / scanning everyone in using the Covid Tracer APP
• Overnight stay on site is not permitted
• Also – due to there being a horse race meeting on Friday, it will NOT be possible to drop cars off at the track on Friday – please plan to bring them and take them away on the Saturday. Auckland Car Club have a meeting on the Sunday and so the track and paddock areas will be in use.
The meeting is being run as a continuation of the February 27th event – therefore:
- The existing permits have been re-issued with the revised date
- Cars audited on 27th Feb do not need to be re-audited and the existing audit schedule is maintained
- Safety Audits will be required for those that have anything noted in their logbook for remediation.
- Existing competitors will not need to sign on again fully – but they do need to confirm their attendance at the meeting via a signature against the existing sign on sheets
- The exception to this will be those who’s licences expired on 28th February – we will need to check these
- New Classes for 13th March (2KCUP and Formula Ford) competitors will need to do a full sign on process