Come along to Hampton Downs Motorsport Park on Saturday, 21st August to try out for a chance to drive a Championship winning E30 320i for the 2021-2022 season.
Interest has been high, but there’s only room for one winner!
What’s included in the E30 Scholarship package for the 2021-2022 season?
● A road legal BMW E30 320i
● BMW Race Driver Series Annual Registration fee & Round Entry Fees covered
● BMW Car Club New Zealand Membership
● Mechanical Engineering Professional in attendance each round
● Labour and consumables included for general wear and tear
● Four brand new series control tyres
● One set of race brakes (front and rear)
● Additional tuition sponsored from Mike Eady at Tracktime
Check out what one of our previous E30 Scholarship winners has to say and get your application in NOW! ??
“It’s an absolutely fantastic opportunity, to be able to be given the chance to race for a season at an absolute minimum cost is a dream come true” – Peter Bennett – E30 Scholarship Winner – 2018-2019
“I’m so happy that I got this great opportunity in the first place. I think that the E30 Scholarship is the best possible entry to track racing and I am so grateful to have received it. There are so many interesting people in the BMW club and it’s been great to get to know everyone.” – James Faulkner – E30 Scholarship Winner – 2020-2021