FOR SALE – BMW E30 Series Race Car – 320i
Ready to race, fully compliant for the BMW E30 race series.
Proven competitive and reliable car, serviced and maintained by series sponsor P&S Auto.
Good condition but has a few minor marks (see photos) and would benefit from a minor tidy up.
Road legal with current Regn and WOF, log book and authority card. (wof expires 1 August and will probably need 2 new tyres)
For Sale – Call Andrew 021 501522
6spd Sequential Gearbox
- TT Industries 6 Speed sequential including potentiometer
- Recently refurbished
- $9,000 ono (New price $13,000+)
BMW M5 S62 V8 5.0 litre
- Complete Standard engine including wiring loom
- Low miles
- $9,500 ono
BMW N54 3l twin turbo long block
- The engine that powers the E92 335i
- Head to sump
- Disassembled for inspection, needs boring
- Opportunity to bore out and fit low compression pistons and big single turbo
- $$ Offers
BMW E46 M3 6 speed Gearbox
- Rebuilt by Kayne Barrie as a race G/box
- Ready to go
- $2900 ono
- New – Rod Millen supplied
- Fantastic, never-fade braking. Ideal for endurance racing
- Includes carbon 360mm front discs, carbon 330mm rear discs, carbon pads, Wilwood callipers
- Currently set up with 5×114.3 stud pattern hats but can be easily changed
- $7700 the lot
For Sale BMW 318i E30 Race Series Car
Last Run in 2009
Full strip down and rebuild for the series.
Roll cage by Andy Culpin.
Nolothane suspension bushes and spherical bearings on rear damper mounts.
Prescribed series dampers and springs.
Series 318i camshaft and ECU.
Engine has done 2 seasons
Gear box fully rebuilt (only done 2 Seasons)
New parts from BMW during build
– suspension bushes (all)
– new bits in engine, incl pistons, rings, bearings, clutch, etc
– drive shafts
– wheel bearings
– prop shaft bearings
– engine mounts
Brakes – Turner Motorsport discs and braided hose lines
Race Tech full containment seat.
Sparco Steering wheel.
Team Dynamics Wheels – 2 sets
Just fitted new battery and fuel pump.
The car is also on a 2 axle trailer as part of the package.
I ran the car for 2 seasons, never had a DNF and never had any big hits.
The car has been sitting in dry storage for a few years and needs a little birthday.
– ding, left rear guard from last race.
– decent bit of cleaning and painting, some surface rust in a few spots
– basically a really good base package to get ready for the season.
The Registration on this car has lapsed and would need to be fully reregistered for the E30 series but as a racecar is still good to go for the 2.0L or open class.
021 063 9729
Available to view in Mangere, Auckland during business hours.